7.31.2014

Classy Cards N Such: It Is Well

Hello blogging friends! I'm here today with a card created for the Classy Cards N Such Challenge. Our challenge this week is to use some form of gingham on your card. As soon as I saw this challenge I knew that I wanted to pull out my Secret Garden paper pad by Graphic 45. It's one of my absolute faves and it has several different shades of gingham to choose from!



I started my card with a 5.5" x 5.5" square lavender cardstock base. I added a sheet of lavender gingham designer paper from Secret Garden paper pad. I wanted the paper to stand out just a bit from the base so I inked the edges with distress ink.

Before adhering the gingham paper to the base I added three strips of Black Polka Dot Trendy Tape diagonally across the paper.

For my next layer I cut a rectangle of lavender cardstock and ran it through my Cuttlebug with the Dots Embossing Folder. I added distress ink to the edges.

For my focal point of the card I used Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Seven and white cardstock to create an elegant label to stamp my sentiment on.

I added black pearls to the centers of my stamped flowers and for finishing touches I added a black swirl in the lower corner.

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to join the challenge at Classy Cards N Such Blog. You can save 10% off your entire purchase at Classy Cards N Such Store by using my discount code: JENNIPHER-10. If you would like to get prepared for future Classy Cards N Such challenges please check out the challenge calendar.


7 comments:

  1. Jenn, your card is so gorgeous. Those colors are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jenn. Love the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color palette Jenn. Beautiful die cut and the creative design is excellent. The polka dot tane looks like a ribbon and the black pearls are a nice touch. Bravo. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card I love the Graphic 45 paper ginham paper love the die frame and embossing strip
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning die cut you've used, and I love the color combo of lilac and black. Amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the combination of color, pattern and texture. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful and I can see why it's a fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking your precious time to leave me a comment. You have blessed my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...