2.12.2014

So Loved


Hi everyone! I'm here with a card made with some awesome products from the Classy Cards N Such Store along with my Verve Stamps and A Cut Above Die. My card layout was based on this sketch challenge we are having this week at Classy Cards...


I was also inspired by Verve's Inspiration Challenge: Floral Fantasy.

I was inspired by the sage green chair and the pink roses in the picture. The picture had a vintage feel to it so, I wanted to do a shabby style creation. The main part of the challenge was to include at least one flower on your card. I have lots of pink roses in my patterned paper but I also added a Prima Gillian flower.

I began my card with a pre-made kraft card base. I added a layer of Stardream Rose Quartz to the base. Using the pink rose patterned paper from True Romance by KAISERCRAFT I distressed the edges and added it to the Rose Quartz layer.

Continuing to work with those papers and some Moss cardstock from my stash I created more layers. To the vertical 2 inch layer I added a strip of White Cluny lace. Using the Heart Circles from Spellbinders I created a double layer for my focal point. I stamped the butterflies and focal sentiment from So Fluttery by Verve Stamps. Using the Flutterby die also from Verve Stamps I cut out the butterflies and added Pink Pearls by Want 2 Scrap for their little bodies. To the heart circle layer I added a Prima Gillian Flower.

For finishing touches, I knew I wanted to add an extra little sentiment to the card. I used two of the tag dies from Sentiment Tag 3 by Cheery Lynn Designs to create a double layer and stamped my finishing sentiment from All About You also from Verve Stamps.

This is a great card for a special lady in your life to let them know just how much they are loved!

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to join the challenge at Classy Cards N Such Blog. You can save 10% off your entire purchase at Classy Cards N Such by using my discount code: JENNIPHER-10. If you would like to get prepared for future Classy Cards N Such challenges please check out the challenge calendar.


10 comments:

  1. How pretty! Love those pretty little butterflies and those pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a truely classy card. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love that DP and the heart die cut is so sweet. The moss cardstock is a lovely shade of green. Hope your doing well. I don't know if you saw it, but I posted on my blog that I am using my birth name Ann now. I hope you are doing well. Sending a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely details and the pink and green combo is jut scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is a very noble one. The colours grey and pink look very beautiful together. The design paper you used matches especially well. You have succeeded in doing a gorgeous design by using the circles and the lace . And I love those butterflies.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for finding the time to discuss this, Personally i think strongly about it and love studying more on this topic.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Revi5ews

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the colors and the layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. I hope all is well with you. Take Care!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and I love those heart circles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and love the dies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking your precious time to leave me a comment. You have blessed my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...