1.18.2015

Mojo 380: Majic

Hello my Friends! Hope you all are having a blessed weekend. I was able to get a little crafty time in last night and I was able to create my first Valentine for this year.

I used Mojo Monday Sketch 380 as inspiration for my card...
The only difference is I decided to do a square version of the sketch. Oh and speaking of Mojo Monday.... last week was a contest week and I was one of the lucky winners! Still reeling from excitement about that (smile).
For this card, I pulled some Verve stamps out of the archive. I used the Wild Thing stamp set which has been retired. Although it is retired, I am not ready to give it up yet and thoroughly enjoyed breathing new life into it. I feel the same way about the Bravo Burgundy CS I used from Stampin' UP!®. I just love that brownish-burgundy color and prefer it to the more 'purply' shades of burgundy. Something new-to-me that I used on this card is the Award Banner Trim Die from A Cut Above Dies by Verve. I just love the fun border it cuts out and know that I'll be turning to that time and time again!

Card Recipe:
  • Cardstock: Bravo Burdundy, Bashful Blue, River Rock 
  • Designer Paper: Key to My Heart-KAISERCRAFT
  • Embossing Folder: Smitten-Anna Griffin for Cuttlebug
  • Dies: Award Banner Trim Die-A Cut Above for Verve Stamps; Spellbinders Die D-Lites Fancy Label Tags One
  • Ink: Bravo Burgundy-SU
  • Stamps: Wild Thing-Verve Stamps
  • Embellishments: Pearls-Recollections
Thanks for stopping by. God Bless...

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Jennipher. This was always one of my favorite Valentine sets. :) Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennipher, and a very happy new year to you as well! Your card today is so pretty with all the layering and distressed edges and pretty hearts! That song will now be like an earworm for a day or two.......I can still hear Sting singing it as I type........:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is outstanding! I love the pearls. I love the contrast between the light blue and rich burgundy. Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the distress on the edges of the background and beautiful use of the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, this is so pretty. I love all the details, the distressing, the hearts and the pearls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking your precious time to leave me a comment. You have blessed my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...