1.07.2015

Mojo 379: Comfort & Joy

Hi all! I'm so excited to be here today with my first card for 2015. I'm even more excited that it's a Christmas card! You see, I gave myself a challenge to create 2 Christmas cards a month this year so that when the holidays roll around, I'm not scrambling to get them done.

My card is inspired by three different challenges. The first one is this week's Mojo Monday Sketch.
The second challenge that inspired my card is from Winter Wonderland to use your favorite colour combo. I tend to gravitate towards pink and green or pink and teal color combos. For this card I used Pretty in Pink and Bermuda Bay.

Last but not least the challenge at Classy Cards N Such this week is Teal Snowflakes.

I started my card with a card base made from Bermuda Bay cardstock. I used patterned papers from the Frosted Lace collection by Wild Rose Studio. I stamped the classic oval frame in Bermuda Bay ink and cut it out with the Classy Label Die. My sentiment is stamped using Black Soot Distress ink. Using Bermuda Bay again, I stamped the snowflake and cut it out with the snowflake die from the Reindeer Fun Die Set. The classy label, sentiment and snowflake all come from a Verve stamp set called Unto Us. For finishing touches I added some white organza that I died to match with Bermuda Bay ink as well as liquid pearls in Peacock and some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Your card is so very beautiful. I love the colors and the bling. You did a great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennipher! Wow, your card is just bursting with colors! I love the layout and the accents are just perfect. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Classy Cards 'n Such. Hope to see you each week for our challenges.
    Debbie CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add in my previous comment "Thanks for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - fabulous colour combo and I love the DP's
    Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennipher,

    I love your idea of creating 2 Christmas cards a month. As the holidays approach I always think I have plenty of time to get them done, but you know how that goes ... LOL! A wonderful creation using Bermuda Bay. Something a little different. Happy New Year and wishing you all the best in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your beautiful card with those gorgeous colors and fabulous design!! Thank you for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such" for our Teal~Snowflakes" Challenge!!
    Diane CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Love this beautiful color combo. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely. My favorite color is PINK! So you KNOW that I love this card.
    Jennipher, thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting on the card that I made for the Twisted Sister Challenge...This is a link to the thread at Split Coast Stampers...
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/everyday-chit-chat-f10/twisted-sisters-bus-tour-6-helmets-required-t568942-64.html#post20853688
    Anyone can join the challenges, a wonderful group of ladies in this group...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a lovely take on our inspiration photo for this week's challenge. Love how you combined pink with teal on your card. Very nice! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Classy Cards 'n Such! Please join us again soon! Hugs, Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Christmas card! I need to do more sentiment only cards. They are so pretty and so less time consuming than line art images. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jennipher, I was so glad to see that your card was a winner at Mojo Monday! May God bless you, dear lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking your precious time to leave me a comment. You have blessed my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...