2.01.2015

Our Daily Bread Designs Shining Light Challenge 224: Love

Happy Sunday to you all! Hope you have had a wonderful weekend full of God's Blessings.
I'm popping in really quick to meet the deadline for the ODBD Shining Light Challenge this week which is anything goes.

I would have been here much sooner except I was going to do this really cool 'thingy' with my seed beads until...wait for it...

I dropped them on the floor! Yep! All of them! Every single color I own that was separated into this case with dividers. Not anymore. What a nightmare. All I could do was laugh because, there is no point in crying over spilled milk as my Mama would say.

Anyway here is my card...

I used 1 Corinthians from Our Daily Bread Designs. I had fun playing with a hearts, stars, and circles stencil from Heidi Swapp and some new molding paste I found at Michaels. I only used the heart part of the stencil. The molding paste is called Art C produced by a company called Momenta. You can't tell in the photo but the paste is a hot pink color. Of course I bought every color!

Thanks for dropping by!
God Bless,


4 comments:

  1. This is a pretty and cheerful card! Sorry about the pearls all over the floor. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the colors and all the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Dropping beads everywhere is not fun! Gorgeous card Jennipher. Love the colours and the little red hearts are beautiful. The 1 Corinthians verses match so nicely. Thanks so much for joining in the ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the drama with falling pearls paid off quite well! This is stunning with all the hearts, and I especially love the green connected hearts going sideways behind the sentiment panel! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking your precious time to leave me a comment. You have blessed my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...