3.14.2015

Chevron Birthday

Hello everyone! It's a dreary, rainy day in my neck of the woods today so, I have spent the better part of the day in my craft room. I created another birthday card inspired by several challenges.

I used the March Week 1 Viva la Verve sketch as an outline for the overall design of my card.
Since I created a birthday card it also fits in with the March Verve Diva Inspirations Challenge...

I used Chevron Love, All Aflutter Die, Flag It Die, and Birthday Phrases from Verve Stamps.

I made this card with a special person in mind. A young lady who loves polka dots, chevrons, and pearls. I think I got her covered!

Here are some other challenges I am playing along with:
Sister Act- Anything Goes
Polkadoodles- Birthdays
Crazy 4 Challenges- Bring on the Bling

Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors and patterns on this fun birthday design, Jennipher! What a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular, Jenn! I love all those layers and all the bling. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! The DP is so cheery and the pearls are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is great, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
    Jenny x
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! Love all the fabulous colors and your sweet liquid pearl accents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet creation, Jennipher! Thanks for playing along with Polkadoodles Birthdays challenge .
    hugs, Asha (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking your precious time to leave me a comment. You have blessed my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...