3.13.2015

Birthday Dots

Hello blogging friends! It's been a few weeks since I've been able to create anything. February was a tough month for me. As many of you know, I've been having some health issues and I've been trying to focus on improving my health but, I ended up back in the hospital again. So, if you would say a prayer for me, I would appreciate it.

I have the next few days off from work and I decided to play along in a few challenges with a card that is fairly clean and simple for me.

First challenge is the B is for Birthday Verve Diva Inspirations Challenge
I was inspired by the polka dots in the background, the shades of pink, coral, and green and the black stripes.
From Verve Stamps I used On Occasion and Occasion Frame Die.

To create my background, I used the Texture Mini Dots stencil from Memory Box with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Spun Sugar, Bundled Sage, and Spiced Marmalade.

Other challenges that inspired my card:
 
 Aud Sentiments Challenge : use a 'two-word' sentiment: Birthday Blessings
FHL Throw-Back Thursday: use a retired stamp or one that is a least a year old: On Occasion is from 2013
Moving Along with the Times: three in a row bingo: die, image, gems
Seize the Birthday: focus on the sentiment

It feels so good to be getting back on track with my crafting. Thanks for stopping by. God Bless...


9 comments:

  1. Exceptional card Jennipher. Beautiful doily and flower. The background is great.

    I will put you in my daily prayers.

    Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card anfd love the stencilled background and doily love the die-cut framed stamp.Hope your feeling better
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jennipher. Gorgeous flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, great design! Hope you are feeling much better, and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a colorful birthday card - love the dots and the single red bloom with bling! Jennikpher - thanks for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#127 – Two Word Sentiment]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Jennipher!! Thanks for playing along with me at FHL's Throwback Thursday Challenge. You did an awesome job on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card.

    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Jennipher! Love the look of the frame over the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful background. Love the doily under teh sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking your precious time to leave me a comment. You have blessed my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...