3.29.2015

Mojo 390: Merry Christmas

I'm back with one more post for this Sunday! I wanted to play along with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch.
I took a few creative liberties with my sketch and made it into a square.
using Verve's Pinecone Christmas stamp set
I sponged a little ink around the edges of my die cut label instead of mounting it on a larger label. It adds just the right amount of dimension and keeps the card on the semi-clean and simple side. I couldn't resist the urge to use my liquid pearls to create holly berries and for adding decoration to the edge of the label and the banner trim die.

That's gonna be all from me for this weekend. I hope you all have a very blessed Monday and a great week!


11 comments:

  1. This is so stunning and I just love all those little green pearls around the edge of your diecut panel! The poinsettia is the perfect compliment to that great designer paper too! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous holiday card, Jennipher. I love the beautiful swag of pines and berries which mirrors you designer paper to perfection! And that poinsettia ----divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card Jennipher!! Such a beautiful image and I love all of the holly berries!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wonderful Birthday wishes, Jennipher! I'm blessed! And your card - just WOW! Such a striking color combination and it just gives such an incredible visual to your holiday card (and what a treat to see at this time of year!) Have a beautiful day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely holiday card! There is nothing wrong with altering a sketch a little, and you did so nicely. That poinsettia was the perfect addition too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is remarkable! Those liquid pearls add so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card- love the swag image and all of the liquid pearls you added. Love the sketch and the flower is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas card and fabulous job on the liquid pearls..

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty Christmas card!~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This took my breath away. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow. Wow. WOW!!!!!! I don't even have words - this card is AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking your precious time to leave me a comment. You have blessed my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...