12.28.2014

December Viva la Verve Sketch 3

Hello Everyone. This month for Viva la Verve, Julee created 4 great sketches that could be used with this 'one sheet wonder' pattern or you have the option to do all the sketches separately. I thought about it and since I have all these great stencils, mists, embossing pastes, and washi tape, etc. I decided to put them to use and create my own patterned papers to fit the sketches.

Here is sketch 3...




Here is my take on it...
I started with a card base made from Real Red cardstock by Stampin' UP!®. I cut a slightly smaller white panel and spritzed it with heidi swapp™Color Shine in Tinsel. I adhered two strips of washi tape in the upper left and lower right portions of the spritzed panel. Before adhering the panel to the card base I wrapped it in red cording and tied a bow. Using a horizontal strip of white card stock and the heidi swapp chevron spray stencil, I created the red chevron pattern with embossing paste and Real Red ink. I created a label for my sentiment by using Sentiment Tag 3 from Cheery Lynn Designs. My sentiment is from the Verve Stamp Set Peace on Earth. For finishing touches, I added the poinsettia to the corner of the label.

Creating this card with all those cool tools was such fun! I really need to take more time to use the things I spend the money on.

Thanks for stopping by...

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and love the background and papers you created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I really love the red cord you have used! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Just love all the spritzing and that fabulous red cord wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun and festive card! Happy new year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jennipher. Happy new year to you and yours! I love your designs and I look forward to seeing what you create this year! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card, I love all the cording you have wrapped your card in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. And a wonderful job with the sketch! (Sketches are what I have the most difficulty doing)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking your precious time to leave me a comment. You have blessed my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...