12.21.2014

Mojo Monday 375

Hello Everyone. Hope you all have had a blessed Sunday. I want to share a card with you tonight that was inspired by a Mojo Monday Sketch.
The linky widget for this sketch is now closed. I don't always get inspired to create within the timeline but, I do enjoy these sketches. This one was a bit on the clean and simple side and I think that is one reason that I struggled with it. I kept wanting to add to the card and I finally had to walk away from it and here I am a week later excepting that the card is fine the way it is.

I created my card using a Verve Stamp set called O Christmas Tree. My patterned paper is from the Tradition Collection by Authentique. My card base was created from the retired Glorious Green cardstock from Stampin' Up!® It paired nicely with Cherry Cobbler cardstock also from Stampin' Up! I stamped my Christmas tree on a diecut from Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Five. The edges of my card base and vertical panel were inked with Black Soot Distress Ink. For finishing touches I added a bit of bling to the right side corners.

Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful Christmas card. Love the bling in the corners. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Have a Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.. Sending Hugs & blessings :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card-love the tree and die-cut frame
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the papers and the bits of bling in the corners! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking your precious time to leave me a comment. You have blessed my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...