12.04.2014

Viva la Verve November Week 4

Hello Blogging Friends! It's been quite awhile. I've missed you all so much and I've really missed creating, sharing with you, and hopping around to see what you have been up to. So much has been going on in my life; it's just been over the top crazy. So much so, that I ended up spending my Thanksgiving in the hospital. Praise the Lord, I am home now! Let me tell you, being hospitalized can really put things into perspective for you.

Anyways, I'm so grateful to be back home among my family, friends, and loved ones that I have vowed to start making time for things that I really treasure and enjoy and one of those things is creating cards. But, not just creating them...sending them out to people who need encouragement and "Letting my light so shine" for Christ.

So tonight, I'm getting it in just under the wire, but I really wanted to create something with one of the Viva la Verve sketches for November. I chose to go with this one...



I broke out one of my un-opened Verve Stamp Sets and finally inked it up. The set is called Let it Be and it is one of my favorites.


I hope you like my take on the sketch! Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful way to let your light shine. Gorgeous card and so glad you're home and surrounded by friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennipher, so happy to see you post. Your card is lovely and wonderful take on the sketch. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and wonderful sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just gorgeous. I love the sketch and you did a great job with it. Welcome back to creating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jennipher. Love the sentiment. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and sentiment,love the selection of papers and layout-glad to hear you are back home with your family
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking your precious time to leave me a comment. You have blessed my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...