2.08.2015

Mojo Monday 383: O Holy Night

Hello blogging friends! I have a Christmas card to share with you tonight. My card design was inspired by the Mojo Monday 383 Sketch.
I pulled out some of my fun paper toys for this card! I'm really enjoying the stencil craze and last Friday I found these great new molding pastes at Michael's by Art-C and I am really enjoying working with these. First, of all they dry really quick and when you want to make a card in a couple of hours and add texture with your stencil and paste, this is the way to go! I have the embossing pastes by Dreamweaver and the original dries pretty quick but, in my experience the translucent, pearlescent, and metallic pastes take a couple of hours to dry. I don't always have that much time to allow when creating a card. So, I'm really glad to have this new option in 12 gorgeous colors! Tonight I used the white and silver pastes along with a Heiddi Swapp star stencil.

I used Peace on Earth from Verve Stamps along with their Flag It die set and Classy Label die. The paper is from the Candy Cane Collection by Bo Bunny. I used distress inks and paints on the edges of the card and each panel. I couldn't make up my mind so, I kept going back and forth with ink and then paint and then ink again (scowl). What can I say? It was not a good day for creative decisions.

Thanks for dropping by. God Bless.

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. Great design paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my favorite Christmas song. Love the design, and graphic papers. Hope your doing well, sending a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, Jennipher. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully creative. Great original design. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the stenciled stars and will have to look for the molding paste the next time I'm in Michael's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking your precious time to leave me a comment. You have blessed my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...